I love this note of Ryan's and find it touching that his thoughts reflect our collective desire to do something to help Davis. I am so grateful for the knowledge the gospel gives us and for the healing power and unspeakable comfort of the Atonement. Thanks for all your wonderful posts, Gayle. It's been enormously helpful to receive such regular word from you. Love Davis and all of you so much.
Love, Julia
BTW - I had no idea how important pudding was to Ryan. I've made a note. :)
I love this note of Ryan's and find it touching that his thoughts reflect our collective desire to do something to help Davis. I am so grateful for the knowledge the gospel gives us and for the healing power and unspeakable comfort of the Atonement. Thanks for all your wonderful posts, Gayle. It's been enormously helpful to receive such regular word from you. Love Davis and all of you so much.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Julia
BTW - I had no idea how important pudding was to Ryan. I've made a note. :)