Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Small packages...BIG hearts!

The constant out pouring of love, emotion and concern from all the little ones and teenagers is a rainbow in this storm. I am in awe at the innocent sacrifices made on Davis' behalf...our whole family for that matter. Parents call and express the true desire of the prayers of friends and even kids who barely know Davis, but have watched him be an example of true strength and determination.

I stand by in wonder, as I try to absorb the overwhelming interest and love for this boy. Not knowing all the reasons for our particular struggle to be so public, I am at peace that it is even larger than Davis and pray that you will all be forever altered to living a life full of faith, promise and enduring hope.

We love you all...BIG and small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! We love comments, but not as much as we love you!