Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hey there from Davis!

My mom is having me write this post to have something to do and to "express my emotions"... ...so here it goes.

First of all I am so happy to be home from the hospital. The past few weeks have been hard with all the surgeries and being in the hospital for two weeks with no break, but I am glad I've made it through it all. After being there, I love being able to be home, relax and just be with my family. I am especially glad it's sunny outside now!

Yesterday I felt okay to go watch my baseball team's game. It felt so good to get out and walk in the fresh air. Watching the game really made me want to get out there and play and I can't wait until I can again! I thought the team shirts were really cool. My whole team had my name and number on their sleeve to remember me. It was great to stand in the circle and cheer. They also gave me a shirt with my name and number on it, and my mom took a ton of pictures. We all went and got slurpees after and it was fun just to talk to everyone and be around my friends again. Thanks guys, YOU ROCK!


I would also like to thank the neighborhood kids who have had the lemonade stands and brownie sales and gave your hard earned money to me. It really means a lot to me to know that I am being thought of by everyone. YOU LITTLE KIDS ROCK TOO!

1 comment:

  1. We love you, Davis. This post really made me tear up. I'm so grateful you have such great friends. I loved seeing the pictures of you and your team. We'll be moving up the beginning of August and can't wait to be able to see you play (whatever sport it is!). Sending our thoughts and love across the miles. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! We love comments, but not as much as we love you!