Friday, May 14, 2010

SOMEWHEREinTIME

Testing the waters for the CoxCrewSomewhereintime blog!












I have been prompted by many friends, family and some new acquaintances to begin a blog at this time in my life. The outreach of support and concern for Davis and our family has been amazing. My thoughts swirl every day in reaction to the current trials we face with Davis' health as well as maintaining the current norm for the rest of my children, and anticipation for the future.

This blog is a bit overwhelming to start. Where do I begin to express the emotions of life, as a release to me, a source of information for the many caring requests and a written legacy of sorts for our family?
AND what to call the blog that isn’t already taken. It’s a bit of a trial and error to find a simple name.
So here it is CoxCrewSomewhereinTime!

We are now eight weeks into the latest life-altering event for our family. I try to discern if I feel comfort that this is not the first major health issue to impact our lives and we have survived, or fear at the realization that it for certain will not be the last. Each day a new adventure or challenge presents, I often wonder in amazement how we made it through the last...but we DID!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! We love comments, but not as much as we love you!