Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The ultimate loogie!

This is Davis again...

Today we went to see the ENT to check and make sure all the fungus was out of my sinuses. He numbed my nose and went in with a long skinny tube camera and said there was a "little" crusting that he needed to remove. He came in with the the tweezers and started to pull. It felt like he was pulling out my brain... and after I saw what came out I thought he had. It was a blood clot from my sinus surgeries, mixed with snot and sinus tissue. Mom and I agreed that the length and width of it was about the same size as a stack of 10 quarters! I don't know how he got something that big out of my nostril, or how it even fit in my nose in the first place, but I sure can breath a lot easier and quieter now! Before I had been keeping myself up with this annoying whistling sound that it made, now I can finally sleep!

TTFN,
Davis

3 comments:

  1. You're description is perfect.

    I'm glad you aren't the Whistler any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Davis can't write on here anymore...that's disgusting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Davis and Cox family - This is Becky Nelson - across the street neighbors from Jack and Janet in Farmington. Just want you to know how much you have been in our prayers and thoughts. I am so excited that you have seen some great test results the last few weeks. We will definitely be at the blood drive on the 7th!
    Know of our love and well wishes - Dave and Becky Nelson

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! We love comments, but not as much as we love you!