Good news flash of the day!
The medication that Davis has been taking to increase his immunity provided him with a high enough count today to go to the movies!! Still under precautions for other low numbers...we were encouraged to enjoy today...and oh, will we! Within seconds of the news our list of desired activities began to develop. It is amazing what the anticipation of something ...anything, fun or different can do to boost the spirit.
Davis and I let out a heard-down-the-hallway scream...okay I screamed, but if his grin was audible it would have rocked the building!
We met up with our friends, the Knights as Carson and Davis bond over the anticipation of CT scans and check-ups from the same clinic.(We are happy to hear that Carson's news continues to be good.)
We met up with our friends, the Knights as Carson and Davis bond over the anticipation of CT scans and check-ups from the same clinic.(We are happy to hear that Carson's news continues to be good.)
We will enjoy today and hold onto the encouragement that the drug therapy will continue to increase his immunity numbers. The ultimate hope is still that someday his body will be able to create healthy blood cells without the aid of medication. They have made some adjustments to the meds today and we will retest again next week to determine our direction.
We do not remember days, we remember moments!
This day...this moment!
Hope you guys had fun! Sorry we didn't make it to the movie celebration!!!
ReplyDeletetaking bets on the movie you saw...i've heard great things about toy story 3 from all ages of people and everyone in my family saw it except jon and I so we've GOT to get out to see it! so happy you got time to escape :)
ReplyDeleteThis is Derek's sister, Darci. I have to tell you that you are ALWAYS in our prayers. I was THRILLED when Jac told me that you had gotten to the movies. You are such an amazingly strong and tight family. I admire you all greatly. Plus, Kyra loves Emmy to death!
ReplyDelete