The day in photos! Courtney and a friend went and performed baptisms at 6 am, at the Bountiful Temple, came home, dressed in missionary attire, ate breakfast and studied to pass the time until the mail was delivered. We were in high anticipation of the arrival of Courtney's mission call on
November 7, 2012 ! We tried to only check the mail one time before it actually arrived.
We put the flag up at that time and an hour later the flag was down!
 |
| It's HERE! |
 |
| This is it, can we wait 6 hours to open it? |
 |
| So excited! |
 |
| Sister Courtney B. Cox |
Family and friends gathered at the house, on Skype and by phone to hear the announcement of the mission call. A map had over 60 guesses as to where in the world she would serve!
 |
| Where will I be spending 18 months of my life? |
 |
| Argentina, Mendoza Mission |
 |
When are you going?
March 27th 2013 |
 |
Where in the world is Argentina?
And does it have GF food?
Will you get mail? |
 |
| ...and by phone! |
 |
Saying hi to all the extended family and friends
on SKYPE... |
 |
I'm going to miss you! Hey bud, I don't leave
for 5 months...I know, I'm just going to miss you! |
 |
We couldn't be more proud of Courtney!
What an amazing privilege to have the experience of
preparing for a missionary to serve. |
 |
Sister Courtney Cox, you have been called to serve in the Argentina, Mendoza mission.
Please report to the Provo MTC on March 27, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS HERMANA COX!
|
Congratulations Hermana Cox! That is so exciting for your whole family. Wishing you all the best!
ReplyDelete