Thursday, October 13, 2011

September in photos! -2011 -DONE











A picture says...the thousands of words that I don't have time to write this month!
As you will see by the abundance of EMily photos...
...September is her month!



Just hanging around!





Jungle Jim's Playland was a great time!


We celebrated with breakfast in bed, star of the week in school and parties on both sides of the family with grandparents, aunts, uncles and of course cousins!  Who wouldn't want a week long birthday?  Emily stated several times that she wants to stay 7 forever! (no arguments from the mama)  However, just the other day, we did pass a Cinderella carriage that sits in front of a dress shop in Bountiful and she said,
"Oh, I just loved that carriage when I was little! I wish I could stay less than 10 for the rest of my life...well, maybe 13, because then I could always have phone and my ears would be pierced!   But don't worry mom, even if I'm 13, I will still visit you ALL the time for dinner!"


PITS OPEN!
A family Favorite that gets very colorful with competition!




Emily picked Gabor Brothers for her birthday dinner.  How great is it to have a one on one night sharing pasta and dreams with a 7 year-old.


Last summer 2011day of the pool!  


COWABUNGA!
Ryan pushes the limits, as usual!


 Two sides of a very complex 10 year-old Benjamin!



 When Life Get's Too Hard to Stand, Just Keep Rollin'!(pageant theme)
Once again, we had an inspirational night being involved with our good friends at the Ms. Wheelchair Pageant!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! We love comments, but not as much as we love you!