I walked out of the temple feeling empowered and content. I love those words.
As I tried to maintain the peaceful emotions, within a few moments, confusion began. Calls for a car that needed to be dropped off for service, pending lab results for one child, an appointment for another and a new twist, labs pending for a puppy! You can only imagine my saturation level as I wait with the phone in hand for lab results from Davis and Ben. So when the Vet says to me, "I will call you in a few hours with the lab results of your puppy," the saturation level spilled over into tears and laughter at the irony. I must say it's a good fact that our Vet is a dear friend, and all he could offer a crazed exhausted women crying and laughing in his lobby was a hug and an it's okay! We continue to be blessed and surrounded by good people and friends with generosity that is awe-inspiring. P.S. Thankfully, the puppy is not diabetic. Just a few tweaks with diet for allergies and were off and running again,
No news yet from Ben's labs, so we wait. Davis had very good news that a few of the labs that had not been normal to this point were within reach and looking good. His platelets did drop from the last three weeks of increase, thus we will repeat labs next week and hopefully see a trend back upwards and revisit the tapering medication issue. He was a little bummed at the decision to delay tapering, however, in full Davis style, he patiently accepts the news, and moves on to the rest of his day.
Can you just feel Spring in the sunshine today. The week of visits and such called for a little R & R in the sun! So....in the comfort of my car, in my driveway, I laid the seat back, rolled down the window and soaked it in for a good 35 minutes today!
If things are not as you wish, wish them as they are.
- Yiddish Proverb
Not quite the white sand beach of my dreams, but peaceful and warm in it's own right...until the alarm sounds, startling me out of my much needed power nap, as little ones find me and try to open the doors! Reality begins...bring it on!“How simple it is to see that all the worry in the world cannot control the future. How simple it is the see that we can only be happy now.
And that there will never be a time when it is not now.-Gerald Jampolsky
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment! We love comments, but not as much as we love you!